|Property:||Hotel Shattuck Plaza|
Berkeley - Alameda County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||Medical, dental, vision, vacation, sick and holiday after 90 days|
Ability to provide exceptional service to our guests with speed and efficiency, understand the basics of bartending.
1. Assist with beverage recipes, creating signature items for the bar and lounge.
2. Assist with the training of bartenders with new recipes and basic implementation of SOP’s
3. Assist with bar inventory.
4. Report to work on time and in complete uniform, including name tag, as prescribed by your Supervisor.
5. Replenish beverage items and or product that have been delivered to the bar from purchasing.
6. Mixes and serves alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks to patrons of bar
7. Mixes ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks. Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
8. Complete drink orders using proper levels of alcohol, always using pre-measured shot glass.
9. Serve wine and draught or bottled beer.
10. Complete purchasing requisitions when needed
11. Empty all trash receptacles when needed.
12. Straighten tables and chairs prior to opening and maintain a clean environment in both Crocodile’s and on the Terrace.
13. Fill ice wells with ice prior to opening, wipe down all liquor bottles in well, including holder.
14. Set up vegetables in condiment holders, Stock napkins, straws etc prior to opening and replenish as needed.
15. Retrieve orders from the kitchen for the bartenders/cocktail servers.
16. Set up happy hour tables and or chaffers and get appetizers from the kitchen.
17. Wash glassware, assist with cleaning the bar.
18. Assist with age Identification of potential minors utilizing the lounge areas.
19. Abide by the guidelines outlined in your alcohol awareness training.
20. Deliver cocktail orders to bar customers, cocktail and dining room servers promptly.
21. Assist servers as necessary with delivering drinks and/or bussing tables.
22. Ensure that alcohol and other products served from the bar are paid, accounted for, and the transaction immediately completed.
23. Complete daily inventory and requisition of liquors and supplies.
24. Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive display.
25. Complete closing duties ensuring an easy transition for co-workers.
26. Be continually alert for the safety of all employees and guests, reporting any unsafe conditions to your immediate supervisor.
27. Do not incur overtime without the prior approval of your supervisor.
28. Do not leave your assigned duty area for breaks or other needs without the approval of your Supervisor.
29. Keep your Manager promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
30. Perform all duties and responsibilities asked of you in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
31. Perform any other job duties as requested by Supervisor, or in his/her absence the Assistant Restaurant Manager, Banquet Manager, a Planning Committee Member, or the Manager on Duty.|
|Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Flexible schedule to include weekends Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Prior bartending experience in restaurant or bar.
Micros knowledge helpful|